I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen! *Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
Good morning man of God, my fiance traveled yesterday to deposit the concours documents today. Lord I bring him and those documents be for you, you gave us the strength to provide all the necessary documents for this concours with all the trials and temptations you still make it possible for us...
Jesus please help. Important documents for my application for assistance are being ignored, and, despite calling, emailing and asking if they have been received, and asking someone to review them, no one has after several weeks, and now I have received another nasty email, saying that I am not...