It Seems As Though The More I Pray, Things ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

minguita

Prayer Partner
It seems as though the more I pray, things get worse. Maybe I am not praying for the right things and God is showing me. I pray now not for our situation, but for understanding and strength to submit to God's will and not my own.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M61uOkf8-nk

(Listen to youtube link above name of song "Our God is an Awesome God")

God, in the name of Jesus I ask Lord that you would answer my friend's prayer request. Your word states in Isaiah 41:10 "fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand". God my friend is seeking your strength and your will; give it to my friend. Lord your word states in Philippians 1:6 "being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. God whatever the situation is your word also says "Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus". (1 Thessalonians 5:18) God allow my friend to submit to you. 1 Peter 5:7 states "cast all your cares upon you because you care for us'. God do a new thing in my friend's life. Show up in my friend's life now O God. Your word tells us you will never leave us nor forsake us. (Hebrews 13:5) God increase my friend's faith because without faith we cannot please you. (Hebrews 11:6) Order my friend's steps to be blessed, take any confusion away- In Jesus name. Isaiah 26:3 tells us "You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you". Give my friend peace of mind that you have changed her situation. Satan only good and perfect gifts come from God- (James 1:17). So whatever deposits you have placed inside my friend right now in the name of Jesus is gone. We bind you devil and we cast you out of my friend's life in Jesus name. Any familiar spirits trying to attach themselves to my friend we bind them and we cast them out in the name of Jesus and we command you to go to the pit-right now in the name of Jesus! James 4:7 tells us "resist the devil and he will flee from you! God cover my friend in your blood. Bless and keep my friend in the name of Jesus. God let this be a testimony night for my friend, and forever let your name be glorified and praised in your precious name we pray-Amen!

Scriptures to stand upon:

1 John 4:4

Isaiah 54:17

Proverbs 3:6

Matthew 7:7

Revelation 12:11

John 14:27
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers. The more I pray the more things get worse. There are some things that are really bothering me: 1) Although I get really good job evaluations, my boss often makes belittling statements to me such as "We've already discussed this" or "I've said this multiple times." These...
Replies
8
Views
140
Pray ### take her meds and go to bed at night and pray my mom let ### go to bed at 9 pm and not take naps during the day time or go to bed early I can’t afford to miss work really struggling.
Replies
6
Views
274
Glory to the Jesus Chris 🙏 i need prayer because I have come down with something and i can't breathe thru my nostrils. This is unusual because I hardly ever get sick!! 🤧 Its very miserable 😢 i can't breathe. It seems like the more i pray the worser things get! Its just relentless 🤧 why when i...
Replies
8
Views
720
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,431
Messages
16,811,142
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom