It is measureless and eternal secureness.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

By the grace and mercy of the Lord we receive blessings upon blessins in our life.

A. Peace that comes from heaven.
B. Security from the love of God.
C. Victory throgh the Blood of the Lamb.
D. Joy beyond imagination.
E. Direction to reach heaven.
F. Clarity of His word.

It has no barriers, it can enter every single heart that is open to hear His word spoken loud and clear to our souls, it is an eternal promise given to everyone that is saved and on their way to heaven.

Taste and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him.
Psalm 34.8

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This was really a great question asked in our Sunday School Class when a young person came out and started to ask about our eternal birth on earth or it will in heaven? Gods wonderful promise said to all of us. Thou shall not die but live. Psalm 118.17 It begins when are are saved. The Blood...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, wonderful Savior and wonderful Lord. We are so grateful You came to this world to save sinners and to cleanse from all evil, opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in. We bow down before Your holy throne and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom