it is cancer and I also have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Jesus we lift Your child up to You and ask in faith that You guide the surgeons' hand and eradicate all the cancer cells and heal her completely with minimum damage, pain and quick recovery in Jesus name we pray Amen

God Bless You! We'll keep You in our prayers!
 
it is cancer and I also have it in my right lung. I am having surgery on Friday to have the one under my tongue removed. It is growing and affecting my breathing, so it needs done now. I'll also have a traech for a few days until I can breathe on my own again. I have a full body scan on the 17th to see if there is cancer anywhere else. Then I start chemo on the 18th. Thank heavens it's all moving fast. Continue prayers for me. Thanks so much. tumors Keith said that the doctor said the surgery went well and they removed the tumor. There was a little more bleeding than they wanted so they had bandages in her mouth and were keeping her sedated for the day. The Dr. told Keith and Harriet they could go home today that Mom wouldn't even know they were there. They'll get her up and moving around tomorrow. She'll be starting chemo on the 18th, so, please continue with the prayers Thanks for all the prayers you're sending her way!! Keith said that the doctor said the surgery went well and they removed the tumor. There was a little more bleeding than they wanted so they had bandages in her mouth and were keeping her sedated for the day. The Dr. told Keith and Harriet they could go home today that Mom wouldn't even know they were there. They'll get her up and moving around tomorrow. She'll be starting chemo on the 18th, so, please continue with the prayers Thanks for all the prayers you're sending her way! Here's an update on my ### Tatro: I just talked with Keith and Mom is still pretty sedated and will be until this afternoon, at least. She's currently in ICU and the Dr. said she'll remain there through tomorrow, possibly Monday. He wants to keep her there so she can be constantly watched because of the unusual location of the tumor, which was about 2 centimeters in size. She had the trach done for breathing purposes and is on a feeding tube right now. Will keep everyone updated as we can. Please keep praying for her, she still has chemo and radiation to go through. She needs all the prayers and angels on her shoulders that she can get!! Here's an update on my ### Tatro: I just talked with Keith and Mom is still pretty sedated and will be until this afternoon, at least. She's currently in ICU and the Dr. said she'll remain there through tomorrow, possibly Monday. He wants to keep her there so she can be constantly watched because of the unusual location of the tumor, which was about 2 centimeters in size. She had the trach done for breathing purposes and is on a feeding tube right now. Will keep everyone updated as we can. Please keep praying for her, she still has chemo and radiation to go through. She needs all the prayers and angels on her shoulders that she can get! pray for my friend of 50 years and her family
Here's another update on Mom: I just talked with Keith and Mom has been taken off of the sedation and is mostly alert and has been communicating with him and Harriet by writing notes. She still can't talk since they still have the tubes in. Keith said she thought today was Friday so she lost a day, but she doesn't need to remember all that pain anyway! She's been watching football and dozing off and on. Keith will call me after they see the dr in the morning. update info thanks for prayers
 
Here's another update on ###: I just talked with ### and ### has been taken off of the sedation and is mostly alert and has been communicating with ### and ### by writing notes. She still can't talk since they still have the tubes in. ### said she thought today was Friday so she lost a day, but she doesn't need to remember all that pain anyway! She's been watching football and dozing off and on. ### will call me after they see the dr in the morning. update info thanks for prayers

### Update: ### says ### is doing great. She's off the ventilator and breathing on her own. She still has the feeding tube and I forgot to ask if ### knew when that would come out. Anyway, she watched football yesterday and is sitting up in bed. They plan to get to the chair today and she should get out of ICU tomorrow. The doctor said she was going well and ### said when the Dr. did something with her trach that and she said ###'s name. So it's sounds like ### and ### were happy knowing she'd be able to talk. I think they expected that she'd be able to talk right away and didn't realize that the trauma to the area would prevent that for a while. She'll be getting her port today or tomorrow, for the chemo treatments. ### said the Dr. said she should be able to go home by the end of the week. Things seem to be much better for her today! update thanks for prayers
 
```markdown
it is cancer and I also have it in my right lung. I am having surgery on Friday to have the one under my tongue removed. It is growing and affecting my breathing, so it needs done now. I'll also have a traech for a few days until I can breathe on my own again. I have a full body scan on the 17th to see if there is cancer anywhere else. Then I start chemo on the 18th. Thank heavens it's all moving fast. Continue prayers for me. Thanks so much. tumors ### said that the doctor said the surgery went well and they removed the tumor. There was a little more bleeding than they wanted so they had bandages in her mouth and were keeping her sedated for the day. The Dr. told ### and ### they could go home today that Mom wouldn't even know they were there. They'll get her up and moving around tomorrow. She'll be starting chemo on the 18th, so, please continue with the prayers Thanks for all the prayers you're sending her way!! ### said that the doctor said the surgery went well and they removed the tumor. There was a little more bleeding than they wanted so they had bandages in her mouth and were keeping her sedated for the day. The Dr. told ### and ### they could go home today that Mom wouldn't even know they were there. They'll get her up and moving around tomorrow. She'll be starting chemo on the 18th, so, please continue with the prayers Thanks for all the prayers you're sending her way! Here's an update on my ###: I just talked with ### and Mom is still pretty sedated and will be until this afternoon, at least. She's currently in ICU and the Dr. said she'll remain there through tomorrow, possibly Monday. He wants to keep her there so she can be constantly watched because of the unusual location of the tumor, which was about 2 centimeters in size. She had the trach done for breathing purposes and is on a feeding tube right now. Will keep everyone updated as we can. Please keep praying for her, she still has chemo and radiation to go through. She needs all the prayers and angels on her shoulders that she can get!! Here's an update on my ###: I just talked with ### and Mom is still pretty sedated and will be until this afternoon, at least. She's currently in ICU and the Dr. said she'll remain there through tomorrow, possibly Monday. He wants to keep her there so she can be constantly watched because of the unusual location of the tumor, which was about 2 centimeters in size. She had the trach done for breathing purposes and is on a feeding tube right now. Will keep everyone updated as we can. Please keep praying for her, she still has chemo and radiation to go through. She needs all the prayers and angels on her shoulders that she can get! pray for my friend of 50 years and her family
Here's another mom update: ### said they moved Mom out of ICU last night at 11:30. I hope they didn't wake her up to move her!! The Dr said she's doing great. It now looks like she won't be released to go home until Monday. I guess insurance had some issues with daily visiting nurses for the traech, so the Dr is keeping her there so she doesn't have to go to a rehab facility. She didn't get the port yesterday, so I guess they have to do that today. She's lost track of day and night...I guess she woke up at 8 last night and thought it was 8 am and wondered why ### wasn't there. You kinda lose track of days and times when you're in there for more than a couple of days.. Will keep you updated as I hear things. Please continue to keep her in your prayers!!
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
it is cancer and I also have it in my right lung. I am having surgery on Friday to have the one under my tongue removed. It is growing and affecting my breathing, so it needs done now. I'll also have a traech for a few days until I can breath on my own again. I have a full body scan on the 17th to see if there is cancer anywhere else. Then I start chemo on the 18th. Thank heavens it's all moving fast. Continue prayers for me. Thanks so much. tumors Keith said that the doctor said the surgery went well and they removed the tumor. There was a little more bleeding than they wanted so they had bandages in her mouth and were keeping her sedated for the day. The Dr. told Keith and Harriet they could go home today that Mom wouldn't even know they were there. They'll get her up and moving around tomorrow. She'll be starting chemo on the 18th, so, please continue with the prayers Thanks for all they prayers your're sending her way!! Keith said that the doctor said the surgery went well and they removed the tumor. There was a little more bleeding than they wanted so they had bandages in her mouth and were keeping her sedated for the day. The Dr. told Keith and Harriet they could go home today that Mom wouldn't even know they were there. They'll get her up and moving around tomorrow. She'll be starting chemo on the 18th, so, please continue with the prayers Thanks for all they prayers your're sending her way! Here's an update on my ###: I just talked with ### and Mom is still pretty sedated and will be until this afternoon, at least. She's currently in ICU and the Dr. said she'll remain there through tomorrow, possibly Monday. He wants to keep her there so she can be constantly watched because of the unusual location of the tumor, which was about 2 centimeters in size. She had the trach done for breathing purposes and is on a feeding tube right now. Will keep everyone updated as we can. Please keep praying for her, she still has chemo and radiation to go through. She needs all the prayers and angels on her shoulders that she can get!! Here's an update on my ###: I just talked with ### and Mom is still pretty sedated and will be until this afternoon, at least. She's currently in ICU and the Dr. said she'll remain there through tomorrow, possibly Monday. He wants to keep her there so she can be constantly watched because of the unusual location of the tumor, which was about 2 centimeters in size. She had the trach done for breathing purposes and is on a feeding tube right now. Will keep everyone updated as we can. Please keep praying for her, she still has chemo and radiation to go through. She needs all the prayers and angels on her shoulders that she can get! pray for my friend of 50 years and her family
Update on Mom: She got out of the hospital in ### yesterday afternoon but had problems breathing last night. ### called 911 last night and she was taken to the hospital in ###. She has blood clots in her lungs, so I don't know how long she'll be back in the hospital now. She's also supposed to start chemo tomorrow, so I don't know yet how this will affect that. I'll keep you all updated when I hear something. Please, please, please keep her in your prayers. She's fighting hard but she sure could use some help! Thanks! update as of tues 17th dec 2013 12 17 pm

Update on Mom: She got out of the hospital in ### yesterday afternoon but had problems breathing last night. ### called 911 last night and she was taken to the hospital in ###. She has blood clots in her lungs, so I don't know how long she'll be back in the hospital now. She's also supposed to start chemo tomorrow, so I don't know yet how this will affect that. I'll keep you all updated when I hear something. Please, please, please keep her in your prayers. She's fighting hard but she sure could use some help! Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! Yesterday, a technician provided a report on the faulty components in the electrical system, including EPR cables and other life-protecting and life-saving components. Thankfully, the landlord became more cooperative, but the issue still needs to be fixed, as it was an initial assessment...
Replies
9
Views
235
Hello everyone, I have terrible height dysphoria that came out gradually as I reached the age of 23 where I was self-conscious about my height and kept trying different ways to grow taller and compared my height to other people as many Americans are taller than I am. I feel so short even though...
Replies
7
Views
405
Pls please pray for ### from ###, ###. She's in ICU critical condition because of depression, she's also battling with heart cancer. Pls pray for peace, healing and long life. Let the life that she lives be for Jesus alone and not for her. Pls please pray for her.... Nothing is impossible with...
Replies
8
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom