it is cancer and I also have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
it is cancer and I also

have it in my right lung. I am having surgery on Friday to have the one under

my tongue removed. It is growing and affecting my breathing, so it needs done

now. I'll also have a traech for a few days until I can breath on my own

again. I have a full body scan on the 17th to see if there is cancer anywhere

else. Then I start chemo on the 18th. Thank heavens it's all moving fast.

Continue prayers for me. Thanks so much. tumors ### said that the doctor said the surgery went well and they removed the tumor. There was a little more bleeding than they wanted so they had bandages in her mouth and were keeping her sedated for the day. The Dr. told ### and ### they could go home today that ### wouldn't even know they were there. They'll get her up and moving around tomorrow. She'll be starting chemo on the 18th, so, please continue with the prayers Thanks for all they prayers your're sending her way!! ### said that the doctor said the surgery went well and they removed the tumor. There was a little more bleeding than they wanted so they had bandages in her mouth and were keeping her sedated for the day. The Dr. told ### and ### they could go home today that ### wouldn't even know they were there. They'll get her up and moving around tomorrow. She'll be starting chemo on the 18th, so, please continue with the prayers Thanks for all they prayers your're sending her way! Here's an update on my ###: I just talked with ### and ### is still pretty sedated and will be until this afternoon, at least. She's currently in ICU and the Dr. said she'll remain there through tomorrow, possibly Monday. He wants to keep her there so she can be constantly watched because of the unusual location of the tumor, which was about 2 centimeters in size. She had the trach done for breathing purposes and is on a feeding tube right now. Will keep everyone updated as we can. Please keep praying for her, she still has chemo and radiation to go through. She needs all the prayers and angels on her shoulders that she can get!! Here's an update on my ###: I just talked with ### and ### is still pretty sedated and will be until this afternoon, at least. She's currently in ICU and the Dr. said she'll remain there through tomorrow, possibly Monday. He wants to keep her there so she can be constantly watched because of the unusual location of the tumor, which was about 2 centimeters in size. She had the trach done for breathing purposes and is on a feeding tube right now. Will keep everyone updated as we can. Please keep praying for her, she still has chemo and radiation to go through. She needs all the prayers and angels on her shoulders that she can get! pray for my friend of 50 years and her family
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Dear Father, I lift up all people with cancer named in her prayer and humbly ask Your blessing of healing miracle from this cancer. Lord, please help them out from chemo schedule and all of painful medication, and please bless them with perfect health. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Father, we ask that You would curse this cancer in this woman's body in the name of Jesus. Sickness HAS to leave, we speak this body to line up with the word of God which says that by His stripes you were healed! We hold on tight to Your promises for You Oh Lord are faithful! Father, let her enter in to the rest and the peace that You said are ours as children of God. We speak blessings over this entire family in the name of the most high God..... JESUS!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! Yesterday, a technician provided a report on the faulty components in the electrical system, including EPR cables and other life-protecting and life-saving components. Thankfully, the landlord became more cooperative, but the issue still needs to be fixed, as it was an initial assessment...
Replies
9
Views
235
Hello everyone, I have terrible height dysphoria that came out gradually as I reached the age of 23 where I was self-conscious about my height and kept trying different ways to grow taller and compared my height to other people as many Americans are taller than I am. I feel so short even though...
Replies
7
Views
405
Pls please pray for ### from ###, ###. She's in ICU critical condition because of depression, she's also battling with heart cancer. Pls pray for peace, healing and long life. Let the life that she lives be for Jesus alone and not for her. Pls please pray for her.... Nothing is impossible with...
Replies
8
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom