It has been 7.5 hours since I finished lunch and I

caldoug

Beloved of All
It has been 7.5 hours since I finished lunch and I still haven't had supper yet. Please pray that I eat soon and take good care of myself until I go back to the outpatient program Thursday and afterwards as well. Thank you. God bless everyone on this site according to their needs. Thank You. Lord In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them. In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ever since I finished school, I have a strong desire to serve Jesus. I also worked. No job was successful. After that, my mother always prays. She has also seen this Bible promise in her dreams, Jeremiah 29.11-12. My family and I are always doing small service. I am eager for a new door to open...
Replies
8
Views
237
It has been over two hours since I had the urinary catheter removed and I still haven't been able to urinate. Please pray that I am able to urinate soon so I will never again need a urinary catheter; I am very scared by this. Also, please pray for healing of the awful eating disorder. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
280
Dear Jesus please help me ever since I finished my exam on Friday I have had lots of dry heaving and retching, please heal me and my other GI symptoms, please let my appt. with the surgeon on thurs AM go ok, please forgive my sins thank You for all the blessings Lord please bless and heal my...
Replies
13
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom