Dear Jesus please help me ever since I finished my###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ever since I finished school, I have a strong desire to serve Jesus. I also worked. No job was successful. After that, my mother always prays. She has also seen this Bible promise in her dreams, Jeremiah 29.11-12. My family and I are always doing small service. I am eager for a new door to open...
Replies
8
Views
237
Dear Jesus please help me through my illness, may you allow every doctor to do their very best for me. Jesus please slow down this illness and give me a fighting chance. Amen
Replies
7
Views
469
Dear Jesus, Please help me. Evil tries to steal my Joy that You have Blessed me with everyday as soon as I finish my Quiet Time. I have to put this at Your Throne Heavenly Father because I cannot bear it. I have cast these demons out of me by the Power of Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit that...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom