Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Most sins don't happen isolated to the same person.Usually , they affect others they deal with.Tell me of one person who is happy about the fact that someone in their immediate family is a drug addict, and worse, is eventually found dead of an overdose.Or a kid who isn't affected by their parents divorce. Also, a kid growing up, before they "know better,"copies" the parent they look up to, and if the parent has a certain ongoing sin, not having been taught better, they grow up thinking it's the "way to go."Some break out of it in adulthood, but most I've seen retain their brainwashed state.Now then...self-hatred.I've traveled around, and although overall most people are in the same state of deception, and act on it{"Who is the devil and Satan, who misleads the whole world"}I also noticed something . In some areas, where it's a more "live in nature " type' area, people {in general} are "themselves", and are more courteous to others, and give them respect. I've also noticed on car trips that one town they act like rude and disrespectful , but another town 20 miles away they're friendly, down to Earth , and polite.So I've come to the conclusion that most of this is based on their view of themselves.Because as I look closer at them, I see there's alot of SELFHATRED, or if not hatred , just a very low view of themselves.So they, thinking they're "unworthy", and disatisfied with themselves and their "lack of success"{according to a worldly standard}they project that onto others through rude actions.like making scapegoats to build their own bruised ego.I never did like being a scapegoat, after all I'm not a masochist,and sometimes you have your own problems , and in the midst of this they're treating you like garbage{could be through rude "actions", or if it's someone you deal with, verbally}.So.. this self hatred that gets them down on themselves, and makes them make scapegoats of others...is that the devil telling them they're so low?I would think, it's not God telling them to be low on themselves, and branch it out to others,Jesus said "love your neighbors",not be rude to them.So I would say this pattern is the devil telling them they're nothing.Think so?

Where He leads me I will follow. It is better to follow Jesus rather that someone else, specially the devils sugestion when he says. You are no good and no one cares about you. Do not listen to Him. Drive through those awful suggestions because it will bring destruction to yourself. Self hatred comes from satan and he wants to destroy your body and soul. Follow Jesus advise. I have loved you with an everlasting love. He cares and wants you to be full of joy and happiness.

P.S.--Jesus said,"Love your neighbor as you would love yourself."Actually, those with a down view of themselves are doing that-they're giving the same negative reaction to others as they see themselves as.Also maybe a "misery loves company "thing.,self-centered, self-pity,alot of "selfs" there. That's why I think this attitude is not from God.

If you do not love yourself, then you will not love others. Dare to trust Gods word and all His promises. Do not hurt yourself nor hurt others. Jesus never failed anyone but loved and cared for everyone.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Parenting teens is one of the best, hardest, most growing things I've ever done. "Marriage will show you your true selfishness," they said. So I braced myself, but the blow never came. Marriage quickly became a haven I had never dreamed possible. "Parenting," then, because they said, "it's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom