Nobody is reading this thread right now.

As far as I can see, there's a pandemic all right, but not the one everyone but me is obsessed with, coronavirus, but of rudeness.Someone can't say I'm imagining it, because the Bible tells us,"In the last days people will be{and one of the traits is "lovers of self".Now if someone is a lover of self{as opposed to others}, they likely will put themselves first, and not be too concerned with treating others right, or their feelings,So it's in the Bible that people will be like that ..not my imagination.Also..."Because of the increase in lawlessness, the love of many will wax cold."The word "rude" isn't that I know of in the Bible, but what I can see is that this seems like a fallen nature trait, because of the self-centered nature of it, and because the Bible states that in the last days "Critical times hard to deal with be here, .People will be lovers of self."People were unsaved since the Garden of Eden,but in 2 Timothy it stresses"in the last days", being , God will lift the restraints and let them give in to their fallen nature"full bore."I notice just in the last several years, they got worse. As bad as it was a ways back, there were at least a few "havens" where people were a little "nicer", or at least if you were a customer in a store,they had to deal with you, so they at least made a pretense of being 'nice."Now, I've had where I the customer ask a legitimite question, and they don't even answer, or make eye contact with me.If you tell the manager, in the old days ,they would respect a customer, and tell the worker. Now, they have this arrogant attitude that they have enough customers,{you're "dispensible"} and "cover for" the rude employee over you.So as the Bible pretty much says about the last days, their nature gets worse. {Not my imagination.}SOO...no, I don't see the word "rude" in the Bible. But based on other things in the Bible, and that Jesus said "love your neighbor"{not "be rude to them"}I would say this rudeness , based on self centeredness, is of the fallen nature. Eh?

Last edited:
As far as I can see, there's a pandemic all right, but not the one everyone but me is obsessed with, coronavirus, but of rudeness.Someone can't say I'm imagining it, because the Bible tells us,"In the last days people will be{and one of the traits is "lovers of self".Now if someone is a lover of self{as opposed to others}, they likely will put themselves first, and not be too concerned with treating others right, or their feelings,So it's in the Bible that people will be like that ..not my imagination.Also..."Because of the increase in lawlessness, the love of many will wax cold."The word "rude" isn't that I know of in the Bible, but what I can see is that this seems like a fallen nature trait, because of the self-centered nature of it, and because the Bible states that in the last days "Critical times hard to deal with be here, .People will be lovers of self."People were unsaved since the Garden of Eden,but in 2 Timothy it stresses"in the last days", being , God will lift the restraints and let them give in to their fallen nature"full bore."I notice just in the last several years, they got worse. As bad as it was a ways back, there were at least a few "havens" where people were a little "nicer", or at least if you were a customer in a store,they had to deal with you, so they at least made a pretense of being 'nice."Now, I've had where I the customer ask a legitimite question, and they don't even answer, or make eye contact with me.If you tell the manager, in the old days ,they would respect a customer, and tell the worker. Now, they have this arrogant attitude that they have enough customers,{you're "dispensible"} and "cover for" the rude employee over you.So as the Bible pretty much says about the last days, their nature gets worse. {Not my imagination.}SOO...no, I don't see the word "rude" in the Bible. But based on other things in the Bible, and that Jesus said "love your neighbor"{not "be rude to them"}I would say this rudeness , based on self centeredness, is of the fallen nature. Eh?
Hi, a related word that IS in the Bible is "insolent." It is a term used to describe the wicked and the ungodly.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Was Jesus rude to people? That is the question we should be asking ourselves. Never respond to rudeness. It is unChristian and people will know for sure whom you believe. Be like Jesus, full of mercy and compassion on rude people who are full of unhappiness and life a joyless life.

Similar Requests

• Article
To The Cities Who Have Ears To Hear: Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you —guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us. (2 Timothy 1:14) The primary gift, The Gospel (the truth about Jesus), is perfectly guarded when the one who is indwelled remains faithful and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Readers Wanted Music - In Christ Alone Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this reason we also thank God without ceasing, because when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which also effectively...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD For far too many, the scrubbed clean, smilng image of Jesus on the cross can inadvertently produce a sort of numbness, even dismissive attitude toward the suffering He had to endure to ransom our lives. But, the Bible reminds us that, indeed it was anything...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom