IS Once Saved Always Saved Biblical?

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Once saved by 1 Corinthians 15(1-4) you have your prayers become more powerful! Pray to put all your errors, problems, mistakes under the BLOOD OF JESUS!! We pray to the FATHER, and close the prayer in Jesus name.. Jesus gives us access to his glory this way! Pray this helps! Pray for spiritual...
Replies
6
Views
169
  • Locked
Hi all, please pray that I know the truth about salvation. I have been a Christian and have always wondered if I could lose my salvation through sinning, which I do sin and always have tried to stop but never could. Please pray the Lord open my eyes on this. I have read and heard verse after...
Replies
2
Views
109
  • Locked
Once saved and pleasing to God, she now feels lost and hopeless. Please Master, provide a divine intervention for ###.
Replies
12
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,838
Members
649,339
Latest member
Naleutormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom