Is It God's Will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
229
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over a surprise that occurred some decades ago. I pray that this not hinder or stifle anything that GOD had planned. I know nothing is greater than GOD. Nothing and noone can beat him, ever. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, prayer...
Replies
8
Views
34
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 – “All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom