Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Oralaymon

Disciple of Prayer
Invitation for partnership in the gospel In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:4-6 Greeting dear brothers and sisters grace and peace to you from our heavenly father and Jesus Christ our lord by whom we had been saved and made his servant priests. He united us to be brothers and sisters destroying the gulf that separated us for long centuries through his precious blood dying on the cross for our sins. My name is zimata zinara from Ethiopia southern region, gammo zone arbaminch town. I was born in 1990 from family worshiping magic and local idols. Because I was first born for my family, they promised to give me as a scarifies to serve the magic coming to my young age. But when I was 13 years old one of my class mate and Christians around our kebele started sharing me the gospel. After few months I had received Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. After four months of receiving Christ to my life God gave a passion to reach my family members and youths n the kebele with the gospel. Within one year 352 people converted to Christ from worshiping magic and local idols. Because of them five new churches were planted. In 2010-2014 using one to one evangelism 400 campus students were received Jesus Christ inviting Jesus to their life. In 2011 summer with five students from campus we preached the gospel for one month in the rural kebele 377 people received Jesus Christ. In the same year 2011 in break mission 442 people were received Jesus Christ in my ministry of evangelism. In 2012 summer 662 people received Jesus Christ. In 2013 and 2014 834 people were received Jesus Christ. In 2015-2016 3000 people received Jesus Christ and 20 new churches were planted. From 2017still today movement is more effectively happening in different areas. This is what God is doing still today I hope God is doing in your life and country too using you. Before one year I had decided to join great commission ministry Ethiopia or campus crusade for Christ international which is international para church organization which is a caring community passionate about connecting people to Jesus Christ. We are committed helping fulfill the great commission reaching colleges, universities professionals of different organizations and unreached communities by the gospel. According to campus crusade for Christ international finance policy all missionary staff member are required to develop a team of ministry partners to contribute funds to cover their salaries, social security training and ministry expenses. In order to keep our ministry from financial destruction and focused on our mission campus crusade for Christ international salary structure promotes us to develop a team of ministry partners who can cover 7oo U.S dollars per month to cover our salaries, social security, training and ministry expenses.To focus on mission getting this amount I am interested to give you and 30 other people the opportunity to be a team of my ministry partner each investing 30 U.S dollars per month through my international account of staff. You can invest using www.Give.cru.org/1030651 still God is working in expanding his kingdom. I hope my testimony may touch you to praise the lord. You can share your ideas using my email zimata.znara@gcmethiopia.org or zinarazimata20@gmail.com

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor, Greetings to you in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name AMEN. My name is Keinoho Hosea Alex and I am from Vanuatu a country situated in the South Pacific ocean. I am a cpl pilot license holder and I am here for getting my multi engine...
Replies
Views
Dear Pastor, Greetings to you in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name AMEN. My name is Keinoho Hosea Alex and I am from Vanuatu a country situated in the South Pacific ocean. I am a cpl pilot license holder and I am here for getting my multi engine...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Pray for those suffering from a "Victim Mentality!" VICTIM MENTALITY by Dennis King ISBN to be awarded Copyright 2021 Dennis King License Thank you for respecting the work of this author. This work is licensed for your personal enjoyment. Any and all information herein may be used in Christian...
Replies
Views
Jesus is my best friends. *TESTIMONY (1) I am Ajoy Kumar Bhattacharjee. I was born on 12th February 1957. According to the belief of the forefathers I was hindu. That is why drawn towards the Gods and goddesses of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom