Intimacy And Closeness

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
Father thank you for the chance to share a past hurt with ### last night and for allowing me to open up where some of my jealousy stems. Thank you for his understanding and tenderness, also he didn't elaborate, but he did say he has some walls that he to has in fear of getting hurt also. Father thank you for allowing us to get close. I pray that as we trust each other more that you will bring healing and your love to us both. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! When people hear the word intimacy, they often think about sex. While physical intimacy is an important part of marriage, we want to encourage you to see intimacy through a broader biblical lens. God designed marriage to include...
Replies
0
Views
98
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Welcome back to Marriage After God — week 21 of our 30-week marriage devotional series. We’re pulling from Husband After God and Wife After God, and we’re inviting you into our prayers, and our conversations about praying for your...
Replies
0
Views
198
I pray for my partner (###) and I to be closer in distance, emotionally and spiritually. We have gone through a lot of traumatic issues, mostly caused by me, and I have been struggling to forgive myself for all the pain I’ve caused both him and us. I pray for us to become closer than ever before...
Replies
5
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,748
Messages
16,814,655
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom