Interview Schedule Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, please intervene on the job interview that will be conducted this afternoon. Please, if it is according to Your will, let this job be for me. In Jesus' name I pray. Thank You, Lord. Amen!
 
All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Dear Lord,

We thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord I ask that you give peace to ### on her interview. Help her to communicate clearly and in perfect confidence. Please Lord open the door to employment if it is where You want her to be. We ask that You work through this interview to bring renewed faith and trust in You. May any needs that the family has at this time be met, through all available avenues, according to Your will, and plan. Thank You Lord for taking care of Your children, and knowing everything about them. In Jesus' name we pray. AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that I excel in my forthcoming oral job interview, this job will unite me with my children and family, I will get to work in the same district as my children, where I can easily look after them, no more weekly travels to come and see them. I trust and believe that the Lord shall make it...
Replies
9
Views
280
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
189
Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom