Interview Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

adepury

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray as ### goes for two interviews tomorrow. Help ### sleep well tonight and be great tomorrow.
 
Lord God I pray for ### that he'll do well in the interview.. guide him Lord.. and strengthen him, that through the faith of your child let it be granted accdg to Your will in Jesus name i pray Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
225
Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
233
My daughter has an interview tomorrow. Please ask the Lord to grant her favor and to bless her with the job. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
16
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom