Intercession For Yfc Youth Camp

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reuben

hi,

I am a member of YFC India.

Yfc is the youth group of CFC India.

Couples for Christ (CFC) is a movement intended for the renewal and strengthening of Christian family life.

We are having a camp for youth from the 13th to 15th May 2011.We will be introducing the Holy trinity and explaining importance of confession and sacraments..

kindly keep us all (the team as well as the participants) in your prayers.

Please pray that all will be guided and filled with the Holy Spirit.

thanking you,

Reuben Carvalho.

(YFC Panjim-Goa servicce team member)

I will be praying for YFC. I will touch and agree with you in the Holy Spirit.

Let's Pray: God we ask in Jesus' name that You will show up and show out in all the Youth Meetings for Your Glory. Everyone that comes we ask that You will save,deliver, heal, bless, protect, and filled with Your HOLY SPIRIT in Jesus' name. Let their be unity in Christ Jesus. Don't let the devil get any glory. Protect these children Lord Jesus. Protect and keep everyone safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. In Jesus' name we ask all of this. Amen.

Father I pray that your Holy Spirit will minister to your people during this camp. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

THE YEAR OF THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST Agenda as on 15th July 2019 1. 21 days fasting from 22nd July to 11th August 2019 2. Plan Encounter / Local net meeting / Closed cell. 3. Youth Summit Meeting Saturday 27th July 2019 at 10:00 a.m. to 05:00p.m. at Avirahi home, Borivali (West). (Praise &...
Replies
Views
Praise & Prayer Letter FOLLOW UP OF THE WORLD MISSION(ESTD:1976) Mailing Address:- A Gospel Literature Mission Founder Ajoy Kumar Bhattacharjee, Financed by Donations Ajoy Kumar Bhattacharjee Masagram Station Line Par, E-mail: bhattacharjeeajoy22@gmail.com Post-Ajhapur-713401, Dist-Purba...
Replies
Views
I pray Lord Jesus for September 17—LESOTHO Pray for a door to open and the right contacts made to get Derek’s broadcast on the radio in Lesotho. Praise & Thanksgiving: When the Lesotho Youth with a Mission Director’s wife was in Pretoria for training, the South Africa office gave her the Mega...
Replies
Views
Lord's Prayer (God's HONOR then Our Needs: Matt 6:9-14) / MORE NATIONAL REPENTANCE LIKE "Kirk Cameron's REPENTANCE 2" and "Awaken the Dawn" in Washington DC -- Pray for Church Leadership to get behind Prayer, Repentance,  Confession, Preaching, Worship & Intercession Movement / The USA...
Replies
Views
God's Kingdom/ Our Need/ Church Leaders Preach Repentance, Prayer and Fasting to The Nation/ USA: Trump+Staff/ Congress/ Supreme CT Justices/ Military &Law Enforcement & Firemen/ Binding of Evil, Abortion, Euthanasia, Terrorism, False Doctrine and False Religions/ Gospel Preached throughout All...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom