Instant healing upon my eyes and at my back

Pilynlas

Prayer Partner
Almighty God in heaven.... Please father heal my eyes and my back to the glory of ur name....i don't want to feel any of the pains by tomorrow morning.... because what u cannot do does not exist... In Jesus name I pray... Amen.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal Your child's eye and back. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and remove all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...
 
Amen
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal Your child's eye and back. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and remove all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Amen.. thank you friend
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in Jesus name. Prayers requested for Severe left mid head pain, left legs pain, left butts pain, excessive stress and swollen eyes pain. The uneasiness started after a regular blue scooter visitor in our neighborhood having flesh trade and liquor trade. Please pray the harm reverses...
Replies
10
Views
70
I pray for total healing on my son consigning any form of stomach upset in Jesus Christ name Amen. ### the God that sees me will heal my son of ### years old.
Replies
6
Views
216
EL-ROI vist UK home office grant my children and ### husband miracle UK visa EL-ROI give me a miracle job with the hours of my choice in the UK ijn Amen EL-ROI American will say yes to ### and grant him resident and wife like a sister ijn..Amen El-Roi I cannot boast in ur name and bowel my...
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,739
Messages
16,802,829
Members
650,235
Latest member
Ereetorirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom