K
KEM
Guest
I have spent a great amount of my life depressed over relationships with men so much that it has affected my relationship with my family and friends. I pray that I can be confident, secure, and focus and not even think of needing a boyfriend or husband. My thought process has landed me into a lot of misfortune and is starting to affect my health. I pray that I can be confident, have inner peace, beauty, and love and that I will focus on what is important and not need a man to make me happy. I pray that God will bless me with a husband while I can still have children but I pray that I can be patient and let Him lead the man into my life. I also pray that I am able to forgive the men that have hurt me and take responsibility for my actions.
