A
andyman
Guest
Hello friends, today I am struggling on how to be as good a man as I can be and to stay true to my beliefs and strength in the LORD. I have done bad, asked for forgiveness, and given myself to God, but certain family members seem to not want to let go of the past and continue to persecute me for my wrongdoings. My wife has forgiven me, yet she doesn't stand up for me and allows me to handle this alone. I know God is with me and will guide me. I am just having a tough time today and ask for your prayers to give me the strength to continue having total faith that he will not forsake me and on how to handle my in-laws. I answer to only one man, but others really seem to be causing me pain (sadness), and I just need help on how to deal with it.
