Infinit One, I try not to claim illness and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillaSofia

Humble Servant of All
Infinit One, I try not to claim illness and pain, and I have the Knowledge in me that Faith is my way, but I feel so sick, bloated, exhausted; my disks hurt, my leg, hip, back, neck, arms, my insides. Searching for a way to get treatment for the greatest of these, or even the smallest, money is my obstacle. I'm scared, and I give this fear to You. I'm weak in my physical body, and I give this to You. I border on depression, and I give this to You. Help me hold my faith, let this blasted money issue be over and done with, and renew my calm while I wait. I Rest in You. Amen.
 
Hello,

As I read your post I am reminded of His word...."Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire comes it is a tree of LIFE" My prayer for you is that Daddy would show Himself to you in a way that you see His love, His provision, His mercy and His ability to invade your life in such a way that you will know the manifestation of the kingdom of heaven in every area ~ The word is Trust ♥
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart. Since April, I have been praying and placing my hopes before You. Thank You for allowing ### to unblock me. I sincerely appreciate Your grace and mercy in this matter. Lord, my heart is troubled because it often feels as though she...
Replies
8
Views
153
Lord, help me be not jealous of those who have children, especially those who have 3! I feel like I'm always left out, I'm not even married. I never had friends. I never fit in. I'm a bearded woman with pieces of teeth missing. If I feel sad about this. I don't know how I'm supposed to fake...
Replies
9
Views
288
Lord, I'm worried also about some of the other... please I ask for peace concerning this and heal my of the root cause of dehydration. Please heal all dehydration issues in my family. Also, please give my grandma healing of heart valve and help my grandpa who has been bedridden for many many...
Replies
6
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom