Increase in wisdom and favor before God and men. Shalom

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our finances have been struggling, and I am asking for prayers for increase in guidance and wisdom on which career path to take to help support our family financially, and energy in order to do this. I am a mom of ### kids and know this will take sacrifice. Thank you God for how you have helped...
Replies
9
Views
268
God should grant me favor before my clinical instructor and professor tomorrow. God change my grade in ### and approval of daughter green card. Take me out of the problem that I am in right now and grant me peace on every side in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
442
I pray I find favor before God and Men so my ### employment application will be considered. I pray I pass my interview as well In Jesus Name. Finally I pray to be reunited with my family in the ###. Amen What God cannot do does not exist exist.
Replies
5
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom