Increase faith in God

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been a Christian for many years but I am going through a tough patch at the moment. I feel quite disconnected from God and definitely haven't been praying as much. Some bad stuff (my son was abused) has happened in the last couple of years and it's made me feel rejected by God. I feel...
Replies
9
Views
146
Prayer God allows me to see and sense things in the spirit. Also for pain to leave. If what im feeling is side affect of medication or of sin that its broken. I used to have good memory and can close eyes and have vivid imagination. Now I cant. Please help.
Replies
10
Views
52
Hi please pray for my daughters best friend ### she is depressed and she cuts herself. She opened up to my daughter last night and my daughter told me. Thank God we were both there to listen to ### and after the call she said she felt a lil better and thanked us for being there for her. Pray for...
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom