In the words of ###

Blessed169

Humble Servant of All
When we make mistakes, God doesn’t abandon us. Psalm 37:23-24 tells us, “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord… Though he falls, he will not be destroyed; for the Lord will be there to pick him up.” No mistake you make can ever be too great to cancel out God’s plan for your life. Let ### show you that it’s time to believe again in this redeeming message. No matter what you’ve done, if you will shake off guilt and move forward in your thinking and expectations, God will get you to where you’re supposed to be. Not somewhere secondary, but the best plan for your life.
 
Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD I DROP ALL MY NEGATIVE WORDS TO THE GROUND I HAVE SAID OR ANYONE ELSE HAS SAID ABOUT ME MY FAMILY OUR PETS ###…I GIVE ### TO THE LORD%%..MYSELF MY ### CAN GET A VERSION OF ### ### ### GREATLY CUTE ONE FREE OR SOMETHING BETTER NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I...
Replies
11
Views
201
Shaping Reality with Words 18 Jul 2026 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits. - Proverbs 18:21 Devotional: When a friend describes a beautiful sunset, a picture is created in your mind. The words enable you to make meaning. When a parent reacts...
Replies
8
Views
139
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over anointed words and a blessed presence decades ago. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world. Please stand...
Replies
8
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom