In the name of Jesus, I rebuke, I bind and cast out all anti-prayer demons in the air, in the land and in the sea. I rebuke and bind all anti-deliverance demons. I destroy all your works against my life. Amen
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you're seeking help or guidance related to spiritual matters, I recommend reaching out to a local church or religious organization for support and advice. They may be able to provide you with information on groups or resources that align with your needs.
Lord I rebuke everyone who is speaking down on me and against me. Please remove everyone who is bringing bad energy and spirits around me. Lord please remove all the evilness out my life and from the house I am living in.
We will live and not die we are covered by the blood of Jesus, no weapon formed against us shall prosper, in Jesus might name .Every witch or war lock will not prosper.I Jesus name Amen