I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Bless You; may God of Wonders grant you that longtime unanswered request according to His will and purpose for your destiny fulfillment in the Name of Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------——— ———(Selah)—————----———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not...
Replies
12
Views
115
Afternoon. Giving honor to God. Warriors pray with me. I was told I have pneumonia. Unknown type. God I declare by faith that the source of my infections is known. That I will make a complete recovery. I will be going home soon Thank you God in Jesus name I pray. Amen amen
Replies
8
Views
366
Morning. Giving honor to God Lord, as you already know I am here in ICU with issues of breathing and standing on my own. Lord, I declare the source already known to you. Will you please send your messengers to share the source of my condition with my doctors. Father. I declare your mercy...
Replies
6
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom