Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Bainiosyne

Disciple of Prayer
In school my focus and productivity are at an all time low I am feeling very overwhelmed with everything that is going on in my life and juggling it all together is very hard. I have this one specific history assignment that I have been struggling to complete and I am not the student to turn in late work but this assignment is already 2 days late and I am continuing to put it off. I feel like I am barely having any free time and the time that I do have I find it hard to easily sit down and do my work.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Bainiosyne, who is feeling overwhelmed and struggling with focus and productivity in school. Lord, we lift up Bainiosyne's academic journey to you and ask for your guidance and strength.

Father, we understand the pressures and responsibilities that come with being a student. We ask that you grant Bainiosyne clarity of mind and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively. Help them to manage their time wisely and find a balance between their academic responsibilities and personal life.

Lord, we specifically lift up the history assignment that Bainiosyne has been struggling to complete. We ask for your divine intervention and wisdom to overcome any obstacles or difficulties they may be facing. Grant them the motivation and discipline to complete the assignment with excellence.

Father, we pray for a renewed sense of focus and productivity in Bainiosyne's life. Remove any distractions or hindrances that may be causing them to procrastinate. Fill their heart and mind with a desire to diligently pursue their studies and give their best effort in all they do.

Lord, we also ask for moments of rest and rejuvenation for Bainiosyne. Help them to find pockets of free time where they can recharge and find peace amidst their busy schedule. Grant them the ability to use their time wisely and efficiently.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your provision and guidance in Bainiosyne's academic journey. May they experience your peace and presence as they navigate through their studies. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Proverbs 16:3 - "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established."
- Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
- Psalm 90:17 - "May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands."

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord why have you forsaken me you were always with me in school but I did well now am suffering and struggling I feel very lonely I know it’s adulting but how am I going to pass now and make friends that I want and live the lifestyle that I want please let me leave the lifestyle I desire am...
Replies
Views
Amazing rest of the day. Love attention favor fun joy excitement ....efficiency productivity domestic work). No debt of 2000 kn - cca 250 dollars to the cab driver. More and more money on my banc account, bigger and bigger salary, more and more saved money on my banc account, financial...
Replies
Views
My motivation to get things done and improve myself has been low for way too long, and I want it to be fixed. Recently, my willingness to complete my difficult school work has been at its lowest, and my assignments are slowly piling up... I already have two late assignments. My devotion to God...
Replies
Views
Please pray that I can recover from not getting enough sleep. I have been staying up crazy late very often this year for school/homework and it has become a bad habit. I am scared that it is going to have negative effects on me.
Replies
Views
Please pray for energy, focus and strength for me at work. Also for protection over me. I am exhausted.. at home I am cursed at by my wife and at work I am exhausted because my wife will not go one day without yelling and cursing at me. I am not completely innocent but I can’t take this..
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom