In Pain

JesusIsMyOnlyHope

Account Closed
I am in a lot of physical pain. My back really bothers me today. I can hardly feel my right arm. Please pray for healing. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
###! Lord my God I cried to you for help...and you have healed me. Psalms 30:2. Praying for you in Jesus name.
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 
To name unknown:....now I know you don't like me by your comments in the last few days here- but please give this a shot.....the worst thing that can happen is absolutely nothing- and then you can continue to call me bad names if you'd like................try this and often....I have asked Jesus to heal you with a miracle and I've asked Him to make this scripture come powerfully alive and active for you- and forever....Matthew 18:19 King James Version " Again I say unto you,That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."...so know this scripture very well and come to agreement with me on it for your miracle....and come to an agreement that this is truly a promise of God and that He would love to activate it for you and heal you.....all you have to do is act on it with words and action....and ohh boy is it easy to do :-).....place your hand(s) "as touching" on your back and arm....and then say something like " this weird guy named ### on the internet is in agreement with me....all spirits of pain, , back issues, arm discomfort, sickness, disease, regret, unforgiveness, and fear leave me immediately and permanently"....................I tried this with a brother-in-law this way that lives a 1,000 miles away last night who had the flu.....and he woke up 95% healed (his words in a text very early this morning)......I believe therefore I receive this healing for you....now just do your simple part :-)....and end it with "Jesus I believe in you, Jesus I believe in you, Jesus I believe in you"... ...again, He does ALL the healings- I just do and believe.... I can do nothing without Him

Peace and Love ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal the pain in my left arm to be free, because I do not know how it affects the pain inside my left arm like that. Also, I really don't like the way it feels so funny in my stomach.
Replies
14
Views
120
My left arm is in severe pain. Since the end of June, when I lifted something heavy and got caught in the rain, I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow. Despite taking anti-inflammatory pain medication, using heat therapy, and applying medicated patches, it has never fully healed...
Replies
12
Views
174
Feeling Very warm with much arm pain that doesn’t dissipate. Please heal Lord that these results will come back negative and grant our prayers in your perfect will and please heal us up soon and bless our day Jesus, amen
Replies
6
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom