In Pain

JesusIsMyOnlyHope

Account Closed
I am in a lot of physical pain. My back really bothers me today. I can hardly feel my right arm. Please pray for healing. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus! {But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.} Isaiah 53:5
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal the pain in my left arm to be free, because I do not know how it affects the pain inside my left arm like that. Also, I really don't like the way it feels so funny in my stomach.
Replies
14
Views
124
My left arm is in severe pain. Since the end of June, when I lifted something heavy and got caught in the rain, I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow. Despite taking anti-inflammatory pain medication, using heat therapy, and applying medicated patches, it has never fully healed...
Replies
12
Views
181
Feeling Very warm with much arm pain that doesn’t dissipate. Please heal Lord that these results will come back negative and grant our prayers in your perfect will and please heal us up soon and bless our day Jesus, amen
Replies
6
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom