In Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWEETTEE

Humble Prayer Partner
DEAR LORD I CALL UP ON YOU TONIGHT FOR YOUR FINANCIAL HELP SO I COULD PAY ME PAST DUE BILLS, AND I GIVE YOU THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME IN MY MOST DIFFICULT TIME YOU ARE A MIGHTY GOD. AMEN
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lord you always provide us just what we need. Prayer for financial help Lord and open the gates of blessings Lord. Provide the means where ### can gain financial stability. In Jesus name Amen!
 
amen in Jesus name.

Praise you Father, we thank you for this day, for all the blessings that you have given us and for everything that you have done for is. Father we ask Lord that you supply all her needs, send provisions Father for ###'s past due bills. Lord God be glorified in this situation.

Thank you Father for we know you have heard our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, Amen.

Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
 
Child of God,

God’s Timing is Perfect. Yesterday I was in a Christian Book store and saw this sign:

Faith In God Includes Faith In God’s Timing!

As you and I have found out trusting God requires not only faith in God but faith in God’s timing. Faith in God to do what we can’t do in our own strength or see in the natural. These are our questions. God why? God when? God how? We don’t know how God is going to do it. We don’t know when God is going to do it. Sometimes we don’t even understand why we are going through what we are going through. But rest assured God is in control.

We must simply take God at His Word and believe He is going to work out all things for our good

(Romans 8:28). Because God Is. His Word Says So. So you and I don’t have to hope God is going to do it. We know God is going to do it. Because God Is! God is never late and He is seldom early. But He’s always on time. If He shows up at 11:59 He is still on time. You and I must wait on God and trust His perfect timing.

But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand.

Psalm 31: 14, 15a:

Let’s Pray: God I Thank You that You are my God and my life is in Your hand. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t understand why. Teach me to trust in You when I don’t see how or when You are going to come through for me. God Thank You. Thank You for every problem, every test, and every trial that I have experienced in my life. Because they have taught me, God You are in control of my life and You love me with Yours. The tests and trials were opportunities for me to witness Your faithfulness. You Are Faithful. You know what is best for me. Even when I don’t understand, I know You have my back. I know You have my best interest at heart. You have a plan. Give me the strength to wait on You and Your perfect timing. So that I don’t try to fix what I can’t fix or take matters in my own hands and mess things up. Or even worse abort Your plan for my life. Teach me how to wait on You in faith and continue to work and praise You while I am waiting. Teach me how to rely on You in confidence and help me to trust You and Your timing, Do this for me Lord Jesus, the person who sent me this e-mail, and for the one who wrote it. God I thank You that Your timing is perfect. And God one more thing: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. THANK YOU Lord Jesus! Thank You.

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Psalms 113(7-8) He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap;

he seats them with princes, with the princes of his people.
 
Thank you Lord for being there always be there for ### Lord and bless her abundantly, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking prayers for God to bless me with income, a job or be approved for unemployment so that I can pay my hotel bill that is due every week and other bills.
Replies
13
Views
215
I need for Jesus to come talk to me. So many hardships have been happening to me this month back to back. Losses I have been taking this month totaling over 500 dollars. Thankful I paid most of my bills but not happy with my carelessness. As much as i struggle to get money and need money. I need...
Replies
12
Views
223
Lord I'm so heavy with stress and financial burden right now. My marriage is suffering. The calls of overdue bills keep coming and my rent is due soon. Father, I ask you to please help quickly with employment I keep getting close but no offers yet. Currently waiting to go through the interview...
Replies
8
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom