In Need of Prayer

blondiegal

Prayer Warrior
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on here. I’m in need of prayer, for my ###. Prayer that God will show him the way. He is stressing me out and I’m about at my end of the rope. Just need prayer that things will change for the better. Thank you and God Bless.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of trust and hope, lifting up ### and her son to Your loving care. Lord, You know the struggles and the stress that ### is enduring, and You understand the challenges her son is facing. We ask that You guide her son and show him the way, as it is written in Proverbs 3:5-6 (WEB), "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths."

Lord, we pray for Your divine intervention in this situation. May Your Holy Spirit touch the heart of ###'s son, leading him to wisdom, peace, and the right path. We ask for Your strength and comfort for ###, as it is written in Philippians 4:6-7 (WEB), "In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus."

Father, we trust in Your promise that You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1 WEB). We ask that You bring about a positive change in their lives, and that Your will be done. Surround them with Your love and grant them the patience and perseverance they need during this difficult time.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on here. I’m in need of prayer, for my ###. Prayer that God will show him the way. He is stressing me out and I’m about at my end of the rope. Just need prayer that things will change for the better. Thank you and God Bless.
Joining other people in prayer gives your prayer more power

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it. Matt.18:19


He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.

John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my faith. I’m looking for spiritual guidance, support, and a church community
Replies
12
Views
93
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
173
Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom