In Need Of Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessingsAreComing

Prayer Partner
Problems on every hand lord help me. A few months ago I found out my husband is having affairs. He is using an account on a banned site to meet and talk to other women. I am a woman of God. I have had all I can take. My biggest question to God is why? I prayed so hard for God to send me a godly husband. Now my home is destroyed.... 😢
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m in need of prayer. These past several years have been incredibly intense, especially the last two. I’ve had to navigate a very challenging legal matter where I was accused of things I did not do because of envy from my exes brother. Throughout this journey, I’ve often felt like Joseph in...
Replies
10
Views
168
Hello my name is ### can you please pray me me I'm going through alot right now
Replies
11
Views
397
In the Holy name of Jesus Christ I am in need of prayer.God had blessed me to get a vehicle in 2024.Now I know that the battle belongs to the Lord, round March I stated having problems with it.It’ been one thing after another I had car shield and a warranty company.now they both refuse to fix...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,921
Members
649,147
Latest member
Sprairmior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom