In Need Of Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that my interview goea well today and that I get the job. God please give me favoritism and bless me with a job soon.
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
161
Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
101
Hey, I have been facing constant witchcraft attacks, and I am now poverty-stricken. I have been trying to get money from people that I know, who are well-known warlocks and witches in the synagogue of Satan, of whichever sector, never was a part of this to know which branch, but I know these...
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom