In Need Of Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartBroken1207

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, I am so confused!! Every time I think I see the path you want me to travel, something happens and I feel like my whole world has fallen out from under me. I love this man and his daughters so much it hurts. I pray that the bond that is holding him and his ex together will soon dissolve. I am not saying that she is a bad person; they are just not good together. He is a totally different person when he is with her - he is even disrespectful toward his parents (that is not like him at all).

Dear Lord I pray that you will guide me in the direction you wish me to go. I am so lost!!! Please Lord show me the way!!!

These things I pray in your name, AMEN.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Loving Father, I pray that you give ### the necessary discernment so she will know what is your will with her relationship with this man. I also pray Lord that she would listen to you. Your will be done.... Thank you for your grace and mercy. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, Lately I have been feeling oppressed and agitated for no reason. I've just felt more negative and withdrawn from everyone around me including my husband. We are going to go to church this Sunday, we were invited today by a Reverend who helped us get into my locked car. He prayed...
Replies
9
Views
96
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
101
Please pray for me and my husband and son. We live in the house we rent now for 8 years. The landlord said we can rent to buy, so we paid her for 5 years dubble the rent, the contract ended after 5 years although she made a verbal contract/agreement with us that she will extend it for us for...
Replies
6
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom