Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father Faithful king Please give light to my car hicups and I pray the new alternators work. I also ask you to give me a new place and a place for ### to be on his own. Thank you in JESUS name amen.
Replies
7
Views
247
I have been without a car for seven weeks. Pray that my husband not be a Mama's boy. Pray that I get my car fixed and my marriage fixed. I've given up on my marriage but God has been changing my husband without me having to do anything. Pray that I can move to a beautiful place where my family...
Replies
9
Views
515
God please help me financially and emotionally. I ask you for strength and that my storm will end soon. I don't know how much I can take. I am trying to be strong and put everything in your hands. I am slowly crumbling. God please heal my son mentally and help guide him in the right direction. I...
Replies
7
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,048
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom