In Need Of God's Wisdom And Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

molly b

Servant
I have to meet with a lawyer tomorrow for protection from someone. Please pray that the Lord makes it clear to me which lawyer I am supposed to use. Please pray that the Lord blesses this whole process and that my family will be victorious through Jesus and that we will no longer have to live in fear of this person. I am very scared.
 
For God did not give us a Spirit of fear but of power and love and self-control 2Timothy 1:7

I speak favor, protected by God's holy angels. Have Faith!  :heart2:
 not fear
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name, God the Father. Amen. *** Psalms 32:7 and 112:7 & 8 * Isaiah 41:10
 
Last edited by a moderator:
May God grant this request for you according to his precious will. May he protect and guide you from the snares of enemy. May he comfort and strengthen you and grant you wisdom and peace of mind in all that concerns you. Stay prayerful for his mercy and grace and know that he loves you dearly. In Jesus name. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So exhausted, Lord, please help to find all pertinent legal paperwork on this case and all cooperation from everyone ASAP. Please help fight this and protect us Jesus amen.
Replies
9
Views
111
Jesus I thank you im still alive im praying for guidance and wisdom strength and power to be able to endure the obstacles and challenges im facing especially for my kids we are homeless and under attack on every end i repent my sins unto you and I ask for forgiveness please guide me closer to...
Replies
12
Views
254
Bring daughter and all who’s helping on this Urgent matter on my behalf Your mighty Wisdom Favor and guidance Lord in talking to the insurance really Soon on this mistake that they expunge this accident from record and clear this for good bc of these false allegations against me and have proven...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,545
Messages
16,812,311
Members
650,870
Latest member
Tialtendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom