In need of financial help. Also for guidance in knowing

friedtators

Humble Prayer Partner
In need of financial help. Also for guidance in knowing how to handle all I have to handle.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    quote prayer for finances prosperity wisdom money.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer faith hope decision know God will in our life Holy presence Lord guide white .jpg
    quote prayer faith hope decision know God will in our life Holy presence Lord guide white .jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:22 “After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 29:22, Job reflects on the respect and influence he once had within his community. He recalls how people...
Replies
10
Views
191
Please pray with me for urgent assistance with my rent and finding a new job. I’m in danger of losing my shelter tomorrow, and I desperately need God’s help. Lord, please help me in my desperate situation. Please help me retain my shelter. In Jesus name, amen.
Replies
8
Views
300
I recently lost my job and despite looking for a new one, the situation is getting worse and worse every day. I know God said to not worry and He will provide, but please, if you have it in you, pray for ###. I’m scared.
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom