In Need Of Car. Not Someone Elses Junk Please!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2127

I am down one of our two vehicles. Our 1996 Buick Century has engine problems, broken valve...my mechanic told me it is not worth the repairs. We have no money to invest in another vehicle...and we desperately need the second car that my wife uses to transport our dis-abled grand-daughter to school with. We need cash to buy another car or provisions of another reliable car. Living on social security and our small pensions will not buy another car at this time. We don't need someone elses junk either !

Last edited:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The God who provided for the lsrealites during their way to the promissed Land will provide you to get money and repair the vehicles.in Jesus Name Amen.

I know how you feel because I am currently experiencing what you are going through (though, we don't have any cars). Will pray for your request today.

Let’s Pray: God I thank You for supplying all my need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. You are my sun and shield. You are the lifter of my head. You are my Shepherd I shall not want. God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked or prayed. Bless and heal my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with.

Lord Jesus You are my provider. You are my source. Teach me how and help me create a budget. Teach me how to save and invest wisely. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love and care about and the writer of this prayer. Heal, Bless and Increase our finances O Lord. Bless each of us to become a wise steward with what You have blessed us with. Make us a blessing to the Kingdom of God in Jesus’ name I pray.†Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Jesus please I need a miracle with our car getting repaired and somehow getting to the store. Please let my husband get up and go inquire about how much repairs would be and not lay around and waste another day..we can't be walking in the cold, especially with our son. Please help us, Jesus...
Replies
Views
Father In Jesus's Name Please Since my SUV is in their shop today please help them to do everything that has to get done to maintain my car because it is the only one i have & i depend on it to get me where i have to go in life I am trying to take really good care of my automobile so it will...
Replies
Views
Father In Jesus's Name Please Since my SUV is in their shop today please help them to do everything that has to get done to maintain my car because it is the only one i have & i depend on it to get me where i have to go in life I am trying to take really good care of my automobile so it will...
Replies
Views
Please pray that my son's vehicle is repaired immediately. I've had the request on here before. His car has been in the shop for 5 months and the mechanic keeps saying he's working on it today but hasn't gotten to it yet. The work was already paid for 5 months ago as a trade for a construction...
Replies
Views
I called my mechanic yesterday about my annual car inspection I have to go in this morning but i am not feeling soo well as i could not sleep last night so i will get there in an hour or two I am asking for much prayer that my car does not need any serious or very expensive repairs as i am...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom