In Need Of Better Charachter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

workingnurse

Guest
I have sin in my life and would welcome prayer for overcoming power of the Holy Spirit, for a fresh infilling and a renewal of the grace of God necessary to overcome my sinful nature. I struggle with lust, overeating, and my temper is short these days.
 
Father the word tells us that we all have sinned and have fallen short of your glory. There is none perfect among us. But I thank you that your grace is sufficient for us. Father I pray that you would remind ### that we are saved by grace, not works lest any man should boast. You left us a helper, the Holy Spirit. I pray that you would bless ### with a fresh infilling right now in the name of Jesus. Father the enemy comes to kill steal and destroy, he is the creator of all lies.

He wants us to think, that we can't overcome various things in life. However in Philippians you tell us we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us. Lord you, said it is important that we meditate on your word day and night. I pray as ### spends time in your word, led by your Holy Spirit. That her situation would be transformed. I pray that every yoke of bondage would be removed. Because the word will increase her faith. Hebrews tells us, that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Father, I praise you, that you gave us the tools for victory. You said if you are for us you, you are more than a world against us. And if we feel weak it is okay, because in our weakness you are made strong. I pray that you would bless ### with peace today, as ### fights the good fight of faith. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Father I ask that You would help this person to overcome every temptation, and to draw close to You in every way. Father You have said that You won't allow us to be tempted above what we can bear; but will with the temptation make a way out. I ask that You would rescue this person from all temptations. In Jesus name. amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Put away Distractions, "Choose the Better Part" as Mary, Luke 10:41-42, Naturally Edifying the Church, Sharing The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You...
Replies
11
Views
154
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 26:1 – “Early in the reign of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, this word came from the Lord.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse introduces a pivotal moment in the ministry of the prophet Jeremiah. It sets the...
Replies
9
Views
335
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Put away Distractions, "Choose the Better Part" as Mary, Luke 10:41-42, Naturally Edifying the Church, Sharing The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom