In need of a prayer

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am being forced out of this house because the owner sold out..I just need peace and a safe place and more work...I don't have the funds to get a nice place..a safe apartment in a safe neighborhood..my son will be moving with me...im very stressed out..I need you Lord Jesus every day...God...
Replies
14
Views
222
I like to ask for prayers for my daughter. She has never had regular periods since it came. She is now 22 and recent blood tests point to mild PCOS. Doc has given her medication to bring on her period as it has not come since Feb this year (###) and some supplements (###) to regulate her...
Replies
8
Views
165
Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom