In need of a prayer for forgiveness. I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ophmer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ophmer

Guest
In need of a prayer for forgiveness. I work as a ### and manage homes for a living. I made a mistake of not paying attention to the med schedule, the person normally down to pass meds was on vacation and I was on the Med pass schedule not realizing it. Meds did not get passed. The clients are okay, however I feel horrible about the situation, and I'm afraid the mistake could cost me my job. I am asking for people to pray for me I am in need of forgiveness and strength.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God I lift this situation in your hand, control it and move it in your Son's favor! In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m such a bad daughter to my parents.I don’t study well and I’ve never ever gotten a rank that would make them proud or even a rank that they wouldn’t be hesitant to say to others.I’m trying too but I could never be a good daughter to them.Please pray that God should forgive me for being a bad...
Replies
9
Views
172
Father God, I repent and confess all my sins, trespasses and shortcomings to you…. Please forgive me….. in the mighty name of Jesus…. And I know accept salvation….. please pray for me that I would walk the straight and narrow and I would stay truthful to the word of God….
Replies
10
Views
243
I am finding it very hard to forgive my very abusive mother for all the harm she has done to me and the negative impacts that have lingered on my life up till now from childhood. I am praying the Lord for healing and for cleansing my heart and the ability to forgive her. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom