In Need Of A Miracle.

  • Thread starter Thread starter act2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

act2

Guest
Please pray that God supplies All Of My Needs. Thank YOU . ###
 
Dear God, thank you for providing the needs of this dear sister. Bless her with abundance according to your riches in heaven. Please bring her comfort and consolation during her tough times. Thank you that she is faithful to you and does what pleases you. In the name of Jesus, I pray with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
195
I am unemployed for the third time in just over a year, and I'm in desperate need of a miracle. I need a job and financial breakthrough.
Replies
11
Views
194
This month is it sad for me but i need some miracle for financial provision. I need a helpers and people to bless me !!
Replies
12
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom