In Need Of A Job Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tcofer1978

Guest
Hello, my name ### I live in ### and am in need of prayer for a job. I have been without work for 1 yr and have had to depend on ### to get by. I would like to work, but no one will hire me at present. Please pray that I will get a job soon so that I may do my part to help my ###. Thank you ###
 
I pray that the Lord will come in His mighty power to remove every obstacle in your way on their path in Jesus name. I speak to every mountain in their life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus name. I cast down every argument, every imagination and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in their life bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plan of Satan be destroyed in Jesus name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understandings guard your heart and mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. We ask in the name of Jesus and we believe that you received in Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Dear Father, please give ### a job, a good job that suitable to his qualification and interest. Please be blessed Your name through the moment of his success in getting the job. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father, we ask that you will move in Bro. ###'s situation. We ask that you make a way out of no way, open up that door opportunity, so that ### will be able to provide for himself, we ask that when he gets this job, that he will be faithful in his finances, and the upbuilding of your Kingdom, in Jesus Name, ### & Amen.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i need prayer for my job.
Replies
10
Views
102
Hi praise the lord mere chote bhai bahut dino mahine se ghar pe hai use koi job nahi mil raha aap uske job uske ke liye prayer kijiye mere mummy ke financial condition week hai
Replies
8
Views
98
Please pray for me. I am looking for a new job and am very desperate. Please pray that I can get the offer soon and it is a great position with good pay. I have a lot of responsibilities and am desperate. Please pray that it happens soon. My situation is very precarious and I have a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom