In Need Of A Job Desperately

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DLACOSTA

Guest
Please pray for me, my name is ###. I have been looking for a job for over a year and I have had no luck. I have had interview after interview but no luck. I keep praying and praying I will get a job offer. Today I had an interview and they want me to go back for a second interview. Please pray for me, I can receive this job. I need to work and take care of myself and my family. PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help ### to get through this interview and bless her with this job. Be present during her interview and assist her. Help her to support her family.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear lord,

Please bless ### with a job
 
Give us this day our daily bread. The Lord will provide for you. Try to have faith. I have been where you are, patients. My prayers are with you.
 
father God Please answer this prayer in jesus name amen
 
don't be tired and don't stop hoping, may God show you the way and the right job for you, God Please this person in his interview and may he pass it all, guide him and his family in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am looking for a new job and am very desperate. Please pray that I can get the offer soon and it is a great position with good pay. I have a lot of responsibilities and am desperate. I have been waiting for months following the interview. Please pray that I hear back soon.
Replies
8
Views
303
Please pray that my husband finds a job or jobs! We're about to lose our house, no food, can't pay electric. I only get a small amount a month and it's not enough to cover the bigger things!
Replies
8
Views
335
Please pray for my son ### S who was recently layoff from his job- he has been applying for jobs for the last two weeks and the doors don’t open for him. His soul is full of sadness, his mind is full of fear for what the future might hold for him. He is feeling depressed and lonely, I trust that...
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,113
Messages
16,819,063
Members
651,192
Latest member
Pydoraiwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom