In Need For My Studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezrajalin

Humble Prayer Partner
Me and my family are currently in financial need to buy a high-graphic and bigger RAM size laptop, a graphic tablet, a hard storage drive, an original Adobe and 3D softwares and a 32GB memory stick for my camera. These are used for my study purpose. Pray for His favor, provision, mercy, grace and blessings to get all these as soon as possible.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree create command decree declare demand into existence 💯GREATLY LIFE I CAN DO IT GREATLY TONIGHT GREATLY OWN A VEHICLE AND OWN A HOME OF MY OWN GREATLY. I FINISH MY STUDIES MY THREE EXAMS DONE MY SIDE HUSTLE MAKES IT GREATLY URGENTLY. LIFE IN I PASS MY QUIZZES FINISH MY LAST COURSE...
Replies
7
Views
174
I pray for my studies that I may be able to remember whatever read and studied for my personal understanding, my examination while in the university that I may graduate with good grades, AMEN.
Replies
11
Views
259
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD ITS NOT FAIR I CAN GREATLY GET MY STUDIES PASS MY REAL ESTATE EXAM. ITS A GOOD JOB FOR A SIDE HUSTLE AND KNOWLEDGE INSIGHT HEALED GREATLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom