In Memory Of My Departed ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ###, I am with you on the physical loss of your dear Mother. She was obviously a very wonderful Mother and you truly appreciated and loved her I can see. The Lord Our God has told us in His Fifth Commandment to "Honor Thy Father and Thy Mother." There are times when children become distant and there is discord in the family. This is partially due to the fact that people are human thus, imperfect and in this world many times dis-obedience seems to predominate. But God knows each person's weaknesses and intent and is willing to forgive each sinner when they go to Him with contrite heart and ask Him for forgiveness! The other part to that is that you need to forgive yourself so that you can be forgiven.

Now that your dear Mother is in Heaven with God she has a greater perspective of what has taken place while she was on Earth. God has given her the wisdom to see your shortcomings and the ability to forgive you for what you believe was your interaction with her and/or lack of.

Behold the following Scripture, ###.

"Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." -- EPHESIANS 4:31-32 (KJV)

Again, God stands ready to forgive those who come to Him with solemn, contrite heart and intention.

Let us pray. Dear Lord, we come today to pray for ### who is suffering from what she feels is her inadequacies with her dear Mother who now is with you. You know both of these ladies, dear Lord, as you created them and allowed one to be Mother to the other. Today, we ask you to bring peace and comfort into ###'s life so that she can place her mind at rest from her on-going worry about not being there for her Mother as she feels she should have. You know why this has happened, heavenly Father, and in your great, forgiving and sacred heart we place this petition before you to bring peace and forgiveness to ### so that she can continue with her precious life without worry. We Thank You and Praise You, dearest Lord, and we Glorify Your Most Holy name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)
 
Vinita, I am praying for you in your time of loss. I know your mother thought you the perfect daughter, even though you did not agree on everything. As a mother, my daughters and I disagree, but I would want no one else as my daughter but them. Your mother loved you beyond earthly confines and I know she still loves you and awaits you in the heavenly realm. Keep your focus on that time when you will hold each other and know a love with no earthly boundaries of sin and sadness. I will pray for your family, for healing and that you will know that your mother saw the beauty of you each day and she left this earth with your love in her heart and that it will never be removed. May you be blessed in your grief with patience, peace and the grace and love of God. In Christ, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m hoping to release the old and welcome the new by writing this prayer. My mom passed away under difficult circumstances in 2021. I wish I would have done more to comfort her when she’s suffering mentally and physically. I should’ve showed more compassion towards her but I didn’t. I regret my...
Replies
10
Views
190
Lord, please heal my old mother (###) so that she has splendid shortterm and longterm memory, excellent time and space orientation amen!! No Alzheimer!! You are under the name of Jesus so leave my mom and go to the pit of hell and never come back in Jesus name amen!! Lord let her have normal...
Replies
11
Views
105
My mo ther, age ###, all memory recovered, time and space orientation, no mess and confusion and walking around sometimes like zomby doing stuff that she doesnt need to do like cooking 2 soupes, being angry and vindicatif about any correction on her etc.. To sleep good in the night in Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom