In Memory Of My Departed ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinita

Humble Servant
My Most Merciful Lord and Saviour,

Mom passed away on 19 August 2011. I could not be there in her final moments. We could not share our final words for each other Lord. I got this news while I was there in my office and while I was coming back home to meet her Lord. I was asking you, how much more Lord how much more would she suffer Lord, Lord either give her complete healing or give her eternal rest Lord and you chose the latter. Lord I thank you for giving eternal rest to my Mom and taking and welcoming her in Heaven. Lord Today when she is not there with me, I miss her and I feel bad that when she was alive and happy how much for granted I had taken her. You had especially sent such a noble soul to be my Mom, to take care of me when I was a baby, to feed me, love me and see me through and yet I was so much ungrateful to you and to her. How much she had to suffer through me when I would just not listen to her. How much she had to suffer when I used to sin, disobey and betray her. Lord Jesus I have actually brought pains to her and her soul while she was my mother and was fulfilling every duty of being a perfect mother unconditionally. Lord how much she had to pray for me, my dad and our family. How much she used to strive to keep us together and how much she wanted us to pray every evening and would really make efforts to realize the importance of prayers. Lord how much she was connected to you every minute of her life and she took all her physical pain with a smile. She was ready to be taken away by you. Lord she was truly your child. Lord today I do not have a mother. How much my mother had to pray for me, for my marriage and my career. Lord me and my dad and ### miss her greatly. Lord please tell her that we really really love her and life is just not the same without her. Lord please tell her that I am sorry for not being a perfect child as how she was a perfect mother. Lord thank you for everything you have done for us post her death. The funeral and memorial service for beautiful and it was actually planned by you. There was no rain on both days even though we are in the monsoon season. The timing for each ceremony was perfect. Lord thank you for manifesting yourself so beautifully in our lives. Thank you Lord. Can't thank you enough Lord for whatever you have done.

Merciful Lord and Savior, in your loving kindness pay heed to my prayers, Amen
 
Father in the name of Jesus, I pray for peace, comfort and joy for this ###.
 
I am so sorry for your loss....may the Lord give you peace in this time of your sorrow...God bless my ### my prayers are with you and your family
 
Amen.

Father comfort ### and her family in this situation. Thank you Lord God in Jesus name we pray Amen Amen.
 
Thank you Jesus, the Bible says everything is working together for those that love God your daughter ### loves you Father, please comfort her, bless her till she needs no more and surely give her mother eternal rest in heaven where no more sickness and sorrow but singing throughout in Jesus name.
 
FATHER, GIVE HER THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR THE LOSS AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE INSTEAD OF REGRETTING THE PAST. MAY YOU RECEIVE THE SOUL OF HER MOTHER IN YOUR KINGDOM IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
 
Thank you lord for being there for ###.....she loves and has faith in you so much....I want to have faith like this even after loosing her precious mom. In ### you took my dad the same way after I let him go to be with mom and you. Thank you God give her peace in her grieving....cover her with the blood of Jesus amen amen amen...!
 
She fought a good fight. She kept the faith. She finished her course. She is right where she has always long wants to be; in heaven, in the arms of God. She is in the Master’s Arms and all is well with her soul.

Heaven is a glorious place. A place every Christian longs to be. Your mom is at home.
 
A Prayer For YOU….

God I ask in Jesus’ name "May today be all that I need it to be. Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

Let God manifest himself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Let my territory be enlarged. Let me make one step closer to my destiny.

Bless me with peace, excellent health, happiness and most importantly real, true, and undying love for God." In Jesus’ name I pray….



 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m hoping to release the old and welcome the new by writing this prayer. My mom passed away under difficult circumstances in 2021. I wish I would have done more to comfort her when she’s suffering mentally and physically. I should’ve showed more compassion towards her but I didn’t. I regret my...
Replies
10
Views
190
Lord, please heal my old mother (###) so that she has splendid shortterm and longterm memory, excellent time and space orientation amen!! No Alzheimer!! You are under the name of Jesus so leave my mom and go to the pit of hell and never come back in Jesus name amen!! Lord let her have normal...
Replies
11
Views
104
My mo ther, age ###, all memory recovered, time and space orientation, no mess and confusion and walking around sometimes like zomby doing stuff that she doesnt need to do like cooking 2 soupes, being angry and vindicatif about any correction on her etc.. To sleep good in the night in Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom