in jesus name you say speak to the mountains ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
In Jesus' name, you say, "speak to the mountains and they will obey you, Lord. I speak to every single make-up company and brand in ###, ###, and ### in my area. I command them all to now, in Jesus' name, produce totally amazing new, totally uplifting new foundations, tinted moisturizers, BB creams with the most amazing best texture, color consistency that meets and fits all my needs, all my desires now abundantly in Jesus' name. They will do this now, in Jesus' name. My make-up bag will be full soon with all the particular make-up I desire without delay, in Jesus' name. Anything affecting delaying this prayer request receives the fire of God. God says, 'ask and you will receive.' I receive the make-up I desire abundantly now and it will exceed my expectations and be better than I can imagine also at a good price. I claim victory, breakthrough, success in this now, in Jesus' name. This will be none now, no more waiting. The waiting is over, in Jesus' name, Lord. This is very important to me."
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude for the strength, clarity, and faith You have restored in me. Everything I am today began with the lessons You planted in my childhood. I thank You for the day You used my mother to teach me what faith in action truly looks like. When the bus...
Replies
10
Views
187
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please bless me, please, please with brand new, brand new amazing awesome under eyes with absolutely no swelling in any way, absolutely no bulgy bits in any way, absolutely no lumps, no bumps, no raised bits, absolutely no no dark...
Replies
8
Views
293
Lord, Lord, your words say ask, and I will receive. I ask you, please, Lord, you are a miracle-working God. Please, please remove every bit of filler I don't like, all every lumpy, bumpy bits, all every bulgy bits, all every raised bits, all every dark circles, hollows under my eyes. Please...
Replies
8
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom