In Jesus name, Lord please hear me. Your word said

Innah Mansaray

Prayer Partner
In Jesus name,
Lord please hear me. Your word said come to you all that are weary and I will give you rest. I'm ready to rest Lord. Please give me strength, love, wisdom, peace, money, and serenity. Lord, I pray my worries are not in vain and my wants/needs are not tossed to the wayside. No more opposite or disappointments because I told my plans. Lord, I pray whatever good I say and desire will come to pass as I planned or want. Thank you God. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus name Lord please please please bless me to pleaee win the amount I have written in my bedroom walk on the euro millions right now please without any delay in Jesus Christ namess
Replies
6
Views
299
In Jesus' name, Lord, please please heal my stomach in every way, totally completely now by your power in Jesus' name. I command all stomach tenderness, soreness, every stomach problem, sickness, diarrhea, acid reflux to leave my stomach permanently right now, never ever return in Jesus' names.
Replies
8
Views
40
My Lord, please help me. Your word says not to worry about what we shall say. For the Holy Spirit will teach us what to say. I have received an email to volunteer online. I have waited a long time for an opportunity like this to come along. Please help me excel at this volunteer job. Please...
Replies
2
Views
17
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,212
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom