in jesus name I call wealth to me I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
in jesus name I call wealth to me I pray for wealth and the blessing of the lord to overtake me in all areas of my life I call fiancé to me from the north the east the south and west I pray abundance into every area part of my life in jesus name lord make this happen to me soon make my deepest deisres request real reality soon transform my faith do impossible for me lord work wonders for me please exeed my expectaions prayer request in jesus name
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus Christ name I call on the Lord for all of what weighs me down to be lifted. The procrastinated to be no more. The "tired" in me be cast out. The potential within me be awakened and realized. To conquer the changes desired. My work no longer shelved and unappreciated. I know I look as I...
Replies
11
Views
26
In Jesus name I declare degree great abundant wealth financial blessings riches comes to me right now from the north the south the east the west right now without delay in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
72
please all pray in Jesus name I declare degree great incredibly abundant enormous wealth financial blessings comes to me right now without delay is realised to me now overtakes me overwhelms me now locates me right now from the north the south the east the west right now I receive it now without...
Replies
4
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,186
Messages
16,819,900
Members
651,238
Latest member
Wuomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom