In Jesus name I ask that what ### owes ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter CrossofChrist
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrossofChrist

Guest
In Jesus name I ask that what ### owes me I will receive very soon. I ask for the confidence in Christ He hears my pleas & The Blessed Virgin Mary to pray for me. I ask my guardian angel to help this come to pass. Amen
 
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing

amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Prayer sent.

Please do not pray to the Virgin Mary or angels because we are to have no idols before God. God is the only one who hears and answers our prayers. Mary, angels, saints cannot do that. We can be used by God just as He used Mary, saints, angels.
 
The virgin Mary is dead, she can't pray for you. Even if she were in heaven alive there, it's Jesus who prays on behalf of the saints, not Mary. John 17:20 "I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message" Anyway, may your request come to pass, in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request healing from constipation in Jesus name i pray amen, I also ask the heavenly father to bring peace in our home especially with my complainant yelling mother in Jesus name I ask amen ### in ### city ###
Replies
12
Views
122
Dear Heavenly Father. In Jesus name I request and pray healing my ###’ ###’ ###’ ###’ ###; ### ; ### ; ### and ### . Not praying , ‘ ###: ### and I pray rebuke and cut all those negative from root and replace with God words; Godly speaking and godly thought: godly strength and surrender my plan...
Replies
10
Views
358
I pray to pass all winter classes with A and B at least in JESUS name help lord and find me my own place again adopt at least 2 kittens or one . Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom